Digital Brand Strategy
creative transformation workshop for the new digital era
August 8 | 09.00 – 17.00 |
with Richard Watkinson (click to view trainer’s profile)
Digital will change everything about the way we think about branding. These radical changes mean we have to look at branding and the media world from a different perspective. The workshop will challenge participant’s perceptions of what they think they know. After the disruption stage they will face challenges and possibilities rather than problems. In this new landscape, how do they see and make use of future possibilities? How do they make this relevant to their everyday life at work? After the workshop you should be able to understand better how to go forward in building a brand digitally.
The one and a half day workshop will cover:
1. Intro to Digital Branding
2. Mindset Disruption – Perception Shift – Future
3. Possibilities & Opportunities – Content Management
4. Branding: Tribal War & Onions
5. Creativity Trends in Digital Advertising
6. Going Forward: Developing Great Digital Ideas together with Clients / Agencies / Freelancer / Film production
Who can benefit:
The workshop is designed for people who are interested in developing ideas around Digital Advertising/Marketing. They can come from any function; such as Creative, Strategic Planning, Media, Research, Account Management, Product/Brand/Marketing Manager and other senior staffs who want to learn more about Digital. It is not for digital or tech people who think they already know everything!
• Rp 1.250.00,-/pax (2 or more participants/company)
• Rp 1.350.000,-/pax (payment before July 27)
• Rp 1.500.000,-/pax (payment after July 28)
[incl. lunch, coffee-breaks, printed course material, documentation & certificate]
For in-house training program, please contact us.
The minimum no. of participant to run the program is 8 pax. The maximum capacity is 20 pax
Registration will be closed on August 5. Click here to register